On Wednesday, May 18th, I visited students at Animo Inglewood High School to give them a personal view of how I built my career as a journalist & corporate writer. The students were all high achievers, enrolled for extra credit to hear presentations by career professionals through the Youth Business Alliance. Youth Business Alliance is a non profit that reaches out to students at underserved high schools in Los Angeles to help them better prepare for the world of business after they graduate high school.
- Top 10 Tips On What To Wear On Stage By Shelley Golden Style
- The Benefit of Writing Blogs, Articles and Posts
- Writing Family Histories Helps Preserve and Honor Those Who We Loved
- What Kind of Content is AI Generating? This is the Question You Should Ask Before Accepting ‘Any Ole’ Content
- Thanksgiving is Not Always a Happy Holiday