In addition to working as the PR writer for a medical surgery center, as a writer for an oncology publication, and developing press kits for a number of medical professionals, I worked as a Medical Writer for City of Hope National Cancer Center in Duarte, CA. In addition to writing stories about their cancer research, I developed articles about patients and other news-oriented subjects for this top medical research and cancer and diabetes treatment facility. Here are some examples of stories I authored as a medical writer:
- Are We Losing Our History by Not Writing Letters Anymore?
- When Was the Last Time You Updated Content on Your Website?
- Sevo, The Big Black Dog I Rescued This Year
- Memoir Writer and Ghostwriter Pat Kramer Reads From Her Work at IWOSC’s Annual Event
- Writer For Hire Pat Kramer Interviewed by Stephanie Larkin of Red Penguin Publishing