Interviewing seniors, listening to their stories, writing down the experiences they have lived through including their birthplace, family history, experiences in their childhood, and any experiences throughout their lives that they want to share with their children or with a wider audience. This interview was done with Mary Winners of About Senior Solutions in Pasadena, California on September 24, 2020. I’ve been writing senior memoirs for several years now. It’s a great gift for seniors to know that their stories will not be forgotten.
- Are We Losing Our History by Not Writing Letters Anymore?
- When Was the Last Time You Updated Content on Your Website?
- Sevo, The Big Black Dog I Rescued This Year
- Memoir Writer and Ghostwriter Pat Kramer Reads From Her Work at IWOSC’s Annual Event
- Writer For Hire Pat Kramer Interviewed by Stephanie Larkin of Red Penguin Publishing