On March 15, 2022, Stephanie Larkin of Red Penguin Books and I had a vibrant conversation about the work I have done in my ghostwriting and memoir writing business. I founded Writer For Hire in 1990 and since then, my writing business has evolved. In this interview, I talk about the memoirs I write for seniors that preserve their legacies. I also share stories of the independent businesses that I have worked with over the years.
- What Kind of Content is AI Generating? This is the Question You Should Ask Before Accepting ‘Any Ole’ Content
- Thanksgiving is Not Always a Happy Holiday
- A NxtGen Extravaganza – Driving the Family Business Future Event
- Are We Losing Our History by Not Writing Letters Anymore?
- When Was the Last Time You Updated Content on Your Website?