In January 1990, I decided to put my money where my mouth was and declare myself a professional Writer For Hire, after already working in the news business for ten years. It was a big plunge into the real world and it was hard. But now, 25 years later, I can say it “paid off” and that it was the right decision. I’ve helped more than 1,000 individuals and companies with their website content, press releases, bios, company profiles, speaker profiles, resumes, LinkedIn profiles, books and memoirs, newsletters and ezines, brochures and One Sheets, etc. After 25 years of operating my own Woman-Owned, Small Business Enterprise, I have found my heart in doing what I do every day. 25 Years – Wow!
- Are We Losing Our History by Not Writing Letters Anymore?
- When Was the Last Time You Updated Content on Your Website?
- Sevo, The Big Black Dog I Rescued This Year
- Memoir Writer and Ghostwriter Pat Kramer Reads From Her Work at IWOSC’s Annual Event
- Writer For Hire Pat Kramer Interviewed by Stephanie Larkin of Red Penguin Publishing